• The products purchased are always accompanied by a legal guarantee that covers production and conformity defects (e.g. malfunctions, breakdowns and breakages deriving from normal use, defects in the goods) of the products themselves for 24 months from the date of delivery of the product .
• The legal guarantee cannot be enforced by those who have purchased the products as part of their business or professional activity, indicating their VAT number.
• The legal guarantee entitles the seller to request:
or at the choice of the consumer, the repair or replacement of the goods, free of charge, provided that the requested solution is not impossible or excessively expensive compared to the alternative, considering: the extent of any defect, the value of the product free from defects and the possibility that the alternative can be implemented without significant inconvenience to the customer;
or in the event that the repair or replacement is impossible, excessively expensive or is delayed or causes significant inconvenience for the customer and is not effective in solving the problem, the customer has the right to request a reduction in the price or termination of the contract. In determining the amount of the reduction or the sum to be repaid, the use of the asset must be taken into account. In any case, for minor defects for which it was not possible to proceed with the repair or replacement of the product, it will not be possible to proceed with the termination of the contract.
• The seller carries out the repair or replacement of the product within a maximum of 60 days from delivery of the same to the point of sale, excluding the time necessary to procure spare parts that are not immediately available.
• In order to enforce the guarantee, the customer must by law:
o keep and show the purchase receipt;
o report the defect within two months of its discovery;